Blake Shelton’s first holiday album, Cheers, It’s Christmas, is out. It was kind of odd listening to it in my home that is currently full of Halloween decorations, but oh well.....
The 14-song package includes such guests as Michael Bublé, Kelly Clarkson, Blake's wife Miranda Lambert, her band Pistol Annies and Reba McEntire. Blake’s own mother, Dorothy Shackleford, shows up on the original track “Time For Me to Come Home,” which they co-wrote.
I have the track listings below, but first, Blake Shelton discusses his favorite thing about the holidays.
“My favorite thing to do during the holidays is to be outdoors. Summer means nothing to me. Summer is a throwaway season. I can’t stand when it’s hot outside. I like for it to be cold, whether it’s huntin’ or just doing something outside.”
Here’s the track listing:
1. Jingle Bell Rock (featuring Miranda Lambert)
2. White Christmas
3. Oklahoma Christmas (featuring Reba McEntire)
4. Let It Snow
5. There's a New Kid in Town (featuring Kelly Clarkson)
6. Santa's Got a Choo Choo Train
7. Home (featuring Michael Bublé)
8. Winter Wonderland
9. The Christmas Song
10. Blue Christmas (featuring Pistol Annies)
11. I'll Be Home for Christmas
12. Silver Bells (featuring Xenia)
13. Time for Me to Come Home (featuring Dorothy Shackleford)
14. The Very Best Time of Year (featuring Trypta-Phunk)